By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the following conditions when using this website. Headings are inserted for convenience only.
1. You agree to use this website for your own personal non-commercial use.
2. This website contains links to other third parties' websites which, if clicked on, result in you leaving this website and entering a third party site. We do not control these sites and make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any information or products displayed on those sites or assume any responsibility or liability for these sites. These links are provided for information and convenience only and do not amount to a promotion or endorsement of any product, company or service described. Similarly, the presence of any third party advertisement on this website is not an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services highlighted.
3. You may not create links to this website without our express written permission. You will not attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website (including but not limited to) uploading corrupt data or viruses.
4. All information, text, images and layout displayed on this website are the exclusive property of CPA UK or their respective partners.
All rights in this website and the material on it are reserved and no rights of any kind in it shall pass to you. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or stored in any retrieval system of any nature, without the written permission of the copyright holder, application for which shall be made to CPA UK. You are only permitted to print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this website without our prior permission:
5. All names, marks, logos are the proprietary marks of CPA UK. All other trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
6. We do not warrant that this website will operate without interruption or be error free or that it will be free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. We will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. We provide this website on an 'as is' basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this website may be out of date at the time you view it or contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All our liability howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to condition 8 below.
8. Neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies (subject to condition 9 below) to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
9. None of the exclusions and limitations in conditions 7, and 8 are intended to limit any rights you may have as a user under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents of for fraudulent misrepresentation.
10. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms or any other terms displayed on this website at any time without notice by posting the modified terms on this website and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use and access of this website will be deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service and/or information we provide on this website without notice.
12. These terms of website use and any contract concluded with us for the supply of goods or services arising as a result of such use, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between you and us. By using this website, you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
13. If any part of these terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.